Thank you for presenting at the AABIP 2023 Annual Conference
This page is designed to prepare you for your E-Poster presentations at AABIP 2023. Please visit the page regularly for updates on technical requirements, deadlines and general information.
Registration for the Annual Conference
The individual identified as the presenting author must be registered for the Annual Conference. If you have not already registered and paid your registration fees please register here. Only abstracts of participants who have paid their registration fees will be included in the program.
How long: Rapid E-poster Presentations are 3 minute presentations (1-2 minute presentations followed by 1 min Q&A).
Where: E-Poster presentations will take place in front of the E-Poster stations in meeting room Chicago 9. Please arrive at the E-Poster station 15 minutes prior to the start of the session.
How: Presenters will present from their previously uploaded E-Poster; per the guidelines below. The E-poster will be displayed, by our IT technicians, at the E-Poster station at the time of your presentation.
The E-Poster presentations will occur per the following times:
Friday, 25 August 2023
|Rapid E-Poster Presentations: Therapeutic 1
|Abstract Lightning Rounds: Robotic Bronchoscopy
|Rapid E-Poster Presentations: Diagnostic
|Top Abstract Winners
|Abstract Lightning Rounds: Around the Lungs
|Rapid E-Poster Presentations: Pleural
Saturday, 26 August 2023
|Rapid E-Poster Presentations: Therapeutic 2
|Rapid E-Poster Presentations: Mixed
*Top Abstracts Presentation Format
Moderated, 10-minute PowerPoint presentation followed by a period of 5-minute Q&A.
*Abstract Lightning Round Presentation Format
Moderated, 5-minute PowerPoint presentation followed by a period of 2-minute Q&A.
*Rapid E-Poster Presentation Format
Moderated, small group, in-person 3-minute presentations (1-2 minute presentations followed by 1 min Q&A).
Preparation for your E-Poster
Please follow the below guidelines to ensure your E-Poster is displayed correctly and is ready for upload:
- Please upload your 1-page E-Poster as a PDF file in LANDSCAPE orientation. If you wish, you may use a landscape template that can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File Format: PDF format – 1 page.
- Orientation: create your poster in a standard document software or a landscape-oriented PowerPoint and save it as a PDF file.
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Times New Roman or Helvetica.
- Font size: 11 points or larger.
- Elements that are not permitted and will not be functioning: hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos; logos, promotional or marketing materials.
- Please do not insert your E-Poster number.
- QR Codes may be included. QR codes, if used should link to scientific content relevant to the E-Poster (ie. additional graphs/images/video clip/CV-publications of the authors). QR Codes cannot link to any promotional or marketing material.
- Images and tables: At least 200 dpi – good picture quality is essential. When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., please use simple copy-paste and do not use embedded documents – the system does not support embedded files – audio or video.
- File size: Less than 5 MB.
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers – only the final view/status will be visible.
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name.
- Please do not use headers and footers.
Note: by uploading your E-Poster, you agree to have it published on the Annual Conference website, virtual platform and mobile app.
The deadline for the e-poster submission is August 4, 2023.
You will receive a link to upload your E-Poster in due course. 24hrs after uploading, you can log back in, click on “Upload Document”, and check how the E-Poster will appear on the online platform. If you wish to make changes, please use the “Edit Files Button”.
- All delegates can view the E-Posters during and after the Annual Conference.
- You are also able to contact the presenter, directly via email, by clicking the envelope icon on the E-Poster. Please note: By sending an email to the presenting author, you are providing them with your email address.
We thank you for your support in the AABIP 2023 Annual Conference and for assisting us in making it successful and memorable. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com